ugye mondtam, hogy év végén mindig a best of the best of the best of összeállítások folynak a csapból is. ezt a top listát viszont örömmel osztom meg, mivel eleve rajongok a street art-ért. banksy a nagy kedvencem, de természetesen más tehetséges versenyzők is ott vannak a pályán. azaz az utcán. a lenti linkre kattintva eljutsz a galériába, továbbá egy kis utópisztikus történetet is olvashatsz.
– My son, do you want to hear something strange?
– Yes! What?
– You know the new tree painting we did on the garage last week.. Up until around the year 2050 people generally did not have paintings on houses!
– What? Were they grey?
– Well, yes, many were. Often they would paint villas in One colour, like blue or yellow, but very rarely in more than one or two colours and almost never any pictures. Most apartment houses and government buildings and so on were grey. Artists sometimes went and painted on tunnels, grey municipal buildings and so on, but the pictures were washed away! By the government!
– …Was art forbidden?
– Well no, but it had to be in special buildings only. Some people felt that houses was not to be painted on, except in one pale colour all over.
– Wow.. How dull.
– Yes, my son. Now lets get our jackets and go pick some fruit.
via street art utopia